Welcome to Clare Valley Family Pharmacy…
Clarevalleyfamilypharmacy.com.au (the website) is your LOCAL online pharmacy and retail store for ordering healthcare products. The website is owned and operated by Clare Valley Family Pharmacy, located at AUBURN SA 5451.
- The Privacy Act 1988
- The Australian Privacy Principles contained in schedule 1 of the Privacy Act 1988.
- Health Legislation enacted and applicable in the states of Australia.
The term personal information denotes any information that can be used or combined with other data to uniquely identify any natural person. This includes your IP address, device identifiers, shopping habits and other preferences on the website.
- We need your personal information to deliver products or provide services you request.
- We will share your personal information with other service providers only to deliver your orders or provide the services you requested. For example, we may share your shipping address with the carrier service provider, but we will not share any additional information with the carrier. We will ensure that such third parties are compliant with the applicable laws and obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. They will not be allowed to misuse your personal information or try to sell their own products.
- We will never sell, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party unless such sharing or disclosure is required by the law, necessary to provide the services, or required to send you promotional offers based on your requests.
- When sending newsletters or promotional offers based on your requests, we will send product information and exclusive offers only from our group of companies and collaborating partners on the website. You can revoke your consent at any time, but in that case you may miss some exciting offers and deals on products you might be looking for.
What we Collect
When you order any product or otherwise use any service being made available on the website, we may collect your name, email address, contact number, date of birth, billing address, shipping address, credit card number and other personal details that are reasonably required to process your orders, deliver products, help you track your order and provide other services you need.
Sometimes, we may also need your medical information or health related data to verify or let our pharmacists confirm whether any particular medicine is suitable for you or if a better option is available. Even when you are not ordering pharmacy-only medicines, we may need additional data to promote your health and well-being or comply with the applicable laws. For example, we may need your personal detail to verify whether any government subsidy is applicable to your requested purchase. Moreover, your existing medical conditions, prescribed medications, age, gender, date of birth, address and other Medicare details may be collected and used to verify your eligibility for purchase or provide ongoing care relevant to your prescription. We may also send notifications about repeat prescriptions.
Cookies are small text files that we place on your device when you visit this website. Cookies and other automated technologies such as log files, trackers, web beacons, or pixels (collectively cookies) may be used to collect certain technical or statistical information related to your visit or use of the services on the website. Web beacons or pixels enable us to know whether sent emails have been opened. Disabling images in the email turns off this feature.
Cookies provide information about your device, configuration settings, operating system, browser type and version, browser plug-ins, location and time zone, IP address, Internet service provider, login credentials, page response time, download errors, entry and exit pages, methods of exit, search history, duration of your stay, browsed products and services, likes, dislikes, clicks and other browsing behavior or metadata related to your use of the services on the website (collectively the user data).
Third Party Cookies
Clare Valley Family Pharmacy may work with Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, PayPal,Stripe, BPay, Medadvisor and other third-party medication management, marketing network, social media, or service providers to obtain research and analytics data, understand user demographics, process payments, deliver orders, connect with the potential customers, send newsletters or promotional offers and provide other value-added services on the website.
What we Receive
We receive your payment information from our payment processors. When you use any website of our sister concerns, collaborating partners or service providers, we may receive some of your personal or medical information as part of our business agreement with them. We may receive some user data from our collaborating partners, sub-contractors, service providers, advertising networks, research and analytics services, search information providers and credit rating agencies.
We may also source some of your shared information from social media services and public platforms. Your user data and shared information can be used to improve your experience on the website.
How we use your Personal Information
All personal data, whether submitted by you, received from third parties or collected using automated tools and technologies, is used in compliance with the applicable laws. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Verify your credentials and prevent unauthorized activities on the website.
- Process your orders and deliver ordered items in a hassle-free manner.
- Follow up your inquiries/orders and respond to your feedback to ensure that technical issues are promptly resolved.
- Send newsletters and other useful information or innovative healthcare products and services related to your health conditions. We may also send reminders regarding your repeat prescription.
- Send notification to inform you regarding new products, changes in existing product lines, or any modifications in our terms and conditions.
- Understand your needs and serve you better. We may analyze your past orders, repeat prescriptions, and other data that we may receive from our collaborating partners, marketing agencies or third-party services to understand your medical conditions and provide customized services as per your needs and preferences.
- Facilitate our partners, service providers, collaborating pharmacists, marketing agencies or other third-party businesses on the website to send promotional offers and discounts on the healthcare products and services you might be looking for or interested in. If you do not want to receive such marketing messages, you can withdraw your consent to receive promotional offers at any time by changing your preferences on the profile page or sending a request to our support team.
- Research and consolidate user data so that we can understand our customers and potential clients, store your personal information in a more organized manner, evaluate the performance of any feature or service made available on the website, and improve your overall experience on the website. We may also collaborate with third party marketing agencies and service providers to identify and connect with our prospective customers.
We may share user data with marketing networks, search engines, analytics service providers and other third-party businesses to help them reach targeted audiences. However, we will ensure that all user data is aggregated and made anonymous before sharing it with any third party for serving advertisements or performing other internal functions to run the website.
By giving your consent to receive promotional offers, you agree that Clare Valley Family Pharmacy, its partners, and other third-party businesses may send you messages regarding their customized products and services or relevant offers you might be looking for or interested in. We may share your user data with such third parties to let them analyze your browsing behavior on the website and let them communicate with you through email or other marketing channels.
If you do not want to receive any commercial email or messages, you can change your preferences on your profile page, follow the unsubscribe link within the commercial emails, or send a request to our support team at any time to revoke your consent for marketing messages.
Please note that when you consent to receive promotional offers, we will send product information and promotional offers from our group of companies and collaborating partners. We will never share your personal details to any third party that is not part of our business network.
Sharing and Disclosure
Clare Valley Family Pharmacy may share your personal information with its partners, service providers and other third parties to deliver your orders in a hassle-free manner and improve your experience on the website. For example, we may share your personal information with our payment processors, research and analytics data providers, participating pharmacists, security service providers, newsletter service providers, carriers, customer support, and administrators that co-ordinate between these third parties.
We will never sell, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party unless we are required by law or you have given your consent to receive promotional offers from participating businesses, pharmacists or other marketing networks on the website. You can change your mind and revoke this consent to direct marketing at any time by changing the options on your profile page, following unsubscribe link within the commercial emails or sending a request to our support team.
When sharing your personal data with our carriers or service providers, we will never share any additional information except the minimum information which is reasonably required to perform their services. We will also ensure that our service providers are compliant with the relevant privacy laws. They will not be allowed to misuse or disclose your personal information to any third party.
However, Clare Valley Family Pharmacy reserves a right to share or disclose your personal information to relevant authorities or other third parties when it believes that any such sharing or disclosure is necessary to:
- Prevent fraud or unauthorized activities on the website.
- Enforce its legal rights and remedies or the applicable laws.
- Protect public interests or the rights, property, or the well-being of any user on the website.
- Comply with the investigation agencies or meet any legal requirements, including the government regulations, warrants, subpoenas, legal proceedings, and court orders.
- Transfer its assets as part of any business consolidation, merger, acquisition, sale or liquidation process. If we transfer your personal data as part of our assets, we will inform you of your options.
Clare Valley Family Pharmacy has taken appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your personal information is never lost, deleted, compromised or misused by any person or entity who are not authorized to access it. We understand that the security of your personal data is very crucial for our business.
Any personal information submitted on the website will be stored on highly secured servers from our Hosting Providers that can be located in Australia or outside of Australia. We may also store your personal data in hard copies to be accessed by only authorized personal. Access to your address, past orders, and other profile data can be accessed only by our authorized staff holding a secure password and access to this information is recorded to prevent any unwanted/unauthorized access to your personal information.
When sharing your personal information with carriers or other third parties to deliver your ordered products, we will ensure that these third-party service providers are compliant with relevant privacy laws and using appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
However, the use of Services on this website is subject to data transmissions over the Internet. Your personal data may be transmitted or stored outside of Australia or processed by third parties who are located in countries other than your home country. Unless any such sharing of personal data is required by law or excepted under the applicable laws, we will ensure that all our overseas partners and service providers are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information in their service agreements with us.
Despite our best efforts to protect your personal data, there are some inherent security risks. Data transmissions over the Internet and electronic storage cannot be hundred percent secure regardless of the technologies being used to protect them. These technologies are rapidly evolving and therefore, you shall use the services on the website at your own risks. Clare Valley Family Pharmacy shall not be liable for any breach of data transmissions, ethical or unethical hacking, loss, deletion, alteration, leak or misuse of your personal data that we hold on the website.
How You Can Manage Your Privacy?
- Access to the website is free and voluntary. You can browse the website without submitting your actual personal data. If you want to maintain anonymity on the website, you can use a pseudonym for obtaining any healthcare or marketing information being made available on the website. However, you cannot order any product while maintaining anonymity because we need accurate, authentic, and complete address and billing information to deliver your orders.
- You can configure your device to disable Geo-location service or deny permission to other resources on your website. However, you may not be able to connect with us unless the required permission on your device is granted.
- You can configure your web-browser to get notified when we place any cookies on your device or simply disable cookies from this website. You can also remove any persistent cookies that we have already placed on your device. Please refer the help and support section of your web-browser to understand how you can make these configuration changes.
- You can visit the opt-out pages of respective third parties to disable their cookies on your device. For example, you can visit Google Privacy Center https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads to learn how you can control their advertising cookies.You can visit www.aboutcookies.org to learn more about cookies and how you can manage them.
- If you have subscribed our newsletters or given your consent to receive promotional offers from our group of companies and collaborating partners, you can revoke your consent at any time by changing your preferences on the profile page, following unsubscribe link within the commercial emails or sending a request to our support team.
- When you submit any personal information on the website, you give an undertaking that you are fully authorized to share this information with us and ensure that submitted information remains accurate, authentic, complete and updated. And therefore, you have a right to access and update your personal information by logging in to your profile page on the website. If you are unable to access, rectify or update your personal information due to any reasons, you can request our support team for any such access or rectification of your profile data.
When you make any such access or rectification request, we will try to address your requests as soon as possible, but we may require you to verify your identity (for example, confirm your full name, date or birth or address) before allowing access to the requested personal data. Clare Valley Family Pharmacy reserves a right to refuse any access/rectification requests that are unfounded, unlawful, infringing, excessive, likely to violate the privacy of other users or fail to comply with our verification requirements.
- If you no longer need the products and services being offered on the website, you may request our support team to permanently delete your personal data on the website. Once we receive your request for deletion, your account and related personal data/content will be deleted upon successful verification of your credentials (username, password and identifying information) unless we are required to hold any information due to our accounting, reporting or other legal obligations.
Third party links
We advise our users to carefully review the privacy practices or such third parties before accessing or using any linked website, service or content.
If you have any questions, concerns or privacy issues on the website, please contact our support team at [email protected] or reach us at:
Clare Valley Family Pharmacy,
24 Main North Road, Auburn SA 5451
Phone 08 88 492 159